Terrace With Planning For Attached Dwelling, 35 Meadow Close
, BT22 2NS
||Terrace With Planning For Attached Dwelling, 35 Meadow Close, Ballywalter
- Existing end terrace house
- Planning permission for additional new terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear
- A short walk to the beach and local shops
***ATTENTION BUILDERS & PROPERTY DEVELOPERS***
Located close to Ballywalter Main Street and the local beach, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a terraced property, potentially with a sitting tenant, and also acquire a site with planning permission for an additional adjoining, 3 bedroom, end terrace property.
The existing property offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen and the new property would follow a similar design. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and enjoys a small garden to the front and enclosed yard to the rear. The site is located in the existing side garden.
Planning reference is LA06/2021/0614/O.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- 4.32m x 4.09m (14' 2" x 13' 5")
At widest points. Double radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 5.18m x 2.84m (17' 0" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units with worktops & breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Wooden door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Mira electric shower over, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.05m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate floor. Hot press and storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Sea views. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.44m (9' 10" x 8' 0")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Garden to side with paved yard to rear. Brick shed with oil boiler. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballywalter from Millisle turn right onto Well Road (just opposite the chemist) then take first left into Meadow Close and turn left to where number 35 is located directly ahead.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.