"Peony Cottage", 28 Ringbuoy Cove
, BT22 1LL
||"Peony Cottage", 28 Ringbuoy Cove, Cloughey
- Beautifully presented detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms (Bed 1 with ensuite shower room)
- Spacious lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with granite worktops
- Luxury tiled bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached double garage/workshop
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with generous driveway
- Pedestrian access to the beach directly in front of house
"Describe your perfect retirement home... Bungalow, manageable garden, garage for the car or your hobbies, coastal location with access to the beach? "Peony Cottage" ticks all of those boxes and more besides".
Beautifully presented by its present owners this detached bungalow offers 3 bedrooms (2 doubles) including an fully tiled ensuite shower room in the main bedroom, a spacious lounge with dining area and multi fuel stove, a practical kitchen with real granite worktops and a luxury, fully tiled bathroom with both corner bath and separate corner shower cubicle. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect finish, uPVC fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a double garage/worktop, with utility area and remotely operated roller door, a generous concrete driveway and lawned gardens with brick paved footpaths to both front and rear. Turn around and cross the road and you will be on the beach in just 50 yards or so via a pedestrian footpath. Great for the kids, grand kids or just yourself - what an amazing place to de-stress.
A property like this doesn't just suit retired buyers so, whatever your stage in life, take a close look at 28 Ringbuoy Cove and put it on your "must see" list.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tiled flooring, storage cupboard, hotpress, access to roof space. French doors to lounge. Double radiator.
- 6.4m x 3.35m (21' 0" x 11' 7")
Wood effect tiled flooring, Cast iron multi fuel stove with stone surround, mantel and hearth. Wall lights.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.96m x 3.56m (13' 0" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low level units in real wood finish with genuine granite worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Integrated stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Under pelmet lighting. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising corner bath, WC, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.96m (13' 4" x 13' 0")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.74m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.01m x 5.92m (23' 0" x 19' 5")
Remotely operated roller door. Sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Light and power points.
- Garden to front in lawn with paved footpaths. Generous concrete driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved footpaths. uPVC oil tank. Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Cloughey from Portavogie turn left into Ringbuoy Cove and take the first right. Follow the road around to where number 28 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.