Apt 8, Waterfront View
, Cook Street
, BT22 1GW
||Apt 8, Waterfront View, Cook Street, Portaferry
- Luxury second floor apartment
- Lovely views across Strangford Lough
- 3 bedrooms (master with dressing room and ensuite)
- Generous Lounge with Dining area
- Juliet balcony with views of Strangford Lough
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Family bathroom
- Allocated, secure parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Located in the Lecale area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
"With property prices on the North Coast through the roof and Newcastle little more than a car park every holiday weekend, take the road less travelled to an area of outstanding natural beauty on the stunning and unspoilt Ards Peninsula and see how far your money will go".
This luxury 1st floor apartment, built around 2005, offers views of Strangford Lough which are quite simply "jaw dropping" but manages to balance this with exceptional levels of accommodation and desirable features within.
It offers a generous lounge with dining area, a well equipped fitted kitchen, luxury tiled bathroom and 3 bedrooms (master with dressing room & ensuite shower room). In addition there is a Juliet balcony to make the most of the views and an allocated, secure parking area. The property benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and double glazing.
What makes this an even more attractive property is that all the furniture you see is available for purchase too.. so you could be buying a fully furnished apartment ready for your next staycation! If you still fancy a run to Newcastle, its a quick trip on the Strangford Ferry and a pleasant drive via Downpatrick or take the scenic route through Ardglass & past St John's Point lighthouse.
"Change your outlook - Buy a holiday apartment on the Ards Peninsula - Your family will love you for it".
NB. There is no lift within the property. Furniture is not included in the asking price but is available by separate negotiation.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Secure communal entrance with stairs to first floor and access to secure parking area.
- Double panel radiator.
- 7.54m x 4.04m (24' 9" x 13' 3")
Wood flooring and Juliet balcony with excellent views of Strangford Lough. Double panel radiator (x2), recessed spotlights, T.V point. French doors to;
- 3.33m x 2.82m (10' 11" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect worktop. Integrated fridge-freezer and integrated washer/dryer. Stainless steel sink with half bowl. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with glass screen and shower head, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator, extractor fan and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Double panel radiator. Access to;
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.75m (8' 7" x 5' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Wood floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.25m (9' 10" x 10' 8")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.82m (9' 9" x 9' 3")
Double panel radiator.
- Allocated undercover keypad secure parking area to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Shore Road in Portaferry turn onto Cooks Street where "The Waterfront" apartments are located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.