98 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0BE
||98 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove open plan to dining area
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Modern shower room
- Lean-to utility area and bathroom
- Insulated summer house
- uPVC double glazing & fascias - Gas central heating
- Detached garage - Tarmac Driveway - South facing rear garden
- Substantial renovation recently completed
Just like Donaghadee itself this detached bungalow has recently undergone a significant programme of renovation and improvements making it an attractive and appealing place to live. The property offers 2 double bedrooms, a lounge/diner with real wood flooring and multi fuel stove, a modern shower room and a well equipped kitchen with breakfast area. To the rear the property has a lean to utility area with additional bathroom and linked summer house which is insulated for year round use. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. In recent months it has had insulated damp proofing carried out to all external facing internal walls, including replastering and painting, making this property ready for immediate and long term occupation with minimal worry. Externally there is generous parking to the front and a low maintenance, south facing garden with garage to the rear.
The town has seen so much investment and redevelopment of late and benefits from a thriving restaurant and café culture that compliments its natural coastal setting, lighthouse, harbour and commons which have made this such a popular location for those planning retirement and as such this detached bungalow could be your ideal retirement home. With the village within easy walking distance for most people and both Newtownards and Bangor approximately 6 miles away the property is ideally located and internal viewing is highly recommended.
Please note that we are required to advise that this property is being sold on behalf of a member of John Grant Limited staff or a close family member.
- Real wood flooring. Single panel radiator and roofspace access.
- 3.78m x 3.07m (12' 5" x 10' 1")
Into bay window. Real wood flooring. Wood burner stove. Single and double panel radiator. T.V and internet points.
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.59m x 2.44m (24' 11" x 8' 0")
Real wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA :
- 7.59m x 2.44m (24' 11" x 8' 0")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.57m (12' 5" x 8' 5")
Into bay window. Double panel radiator (x2).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.59m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising thermostatic shower, wash hand basin and wc. Chrome heated towel rail. T&G ceiling.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.36m x 1.78m (7' 9" x 5' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- BATHROOM AREA:
- White suite comprising bath and hand shower.
- SUMMER HOUSE:
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Access to rear
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
Roller garage door.
- Tarmac drive to front. Enclosed paved rear with greenhouse, wood shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the Killaughey Road close to the Cricket grounds at Northfield.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.