98 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0BE
||98 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Attractive detached bungalow
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area and multi fuel stove
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Shower room
- Lean to utility area with bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Detached garage
- Generous, low maintenance gardens and parking to front and rear
Donaghadee has seen so much investment and redevelopment of late and benefits from a thriving restaurant and café culture that compliments its natural coastal setting, lighthouse, harbour and commons which have made this such a popular location for those planning retirement and as such this detached bungalow could be your ideal retirement home.
It offers a comfortable lounge with feature multi fuel stove and dining area (former 3rd bedroom), a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area, a shower room and 2 double bedrooms. In addition there is a lean to area to the rear which offers a utility area, second bathroom and garden room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a generous garden to the rear in low maintenance paved patio and a tarmac parking area and driveway to the front and side leading to the small detached garage.
With the village within easy walking distance for most people and both Newtownards and Bangor approximately 6 miles away the property is ideally located and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Real wood flooring. Single panel radiator and roofspace access.
- 3.86m x 3.15m (12' 8" x 10' 4")
Into bay window. Real wood flooring. Wood burner stove. Single and double panel radiator. T.V and internet points.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.67m x 2.54m (8' 9" x 8' 4")
Real wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA:
- 7.59m x 2.51m (24' 11" x 8' 3")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.64m (12' 8" x 8' 8")
Into bay window. Double panel radiator (x2). Free standing wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.67m (10' 11" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising thermostatic shower. Chrome heated towel rail. T&G ceiling.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.36m x 1.78m (7' 9" x 5' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear.
- BATHROOM AREA:
- White suite comprising bath and hand shower.
- SUMMER HOUSE:
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Access to rear.
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
Roller garage door.
- Tarmac driveway to front. Enclosed paved rear with greenhouse, wood shed and garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the Killaughey Road close to the Cricket grounds at Northfield.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.