98 Bangor Road
, BT23 7BX
||98 Bangor Road, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Shower room
- uPVC Double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard with utility shed
- Garage & access to rear
This charming terraced home benefits from an open plan ground floor with living/kitchen/dining area and multi fuel stove, yet has retained many of its original features such as picture rails and antique doors - a lovely mix of old and new with character thrown in.
The property offers a well thought out ground floor kitchen/living dining space with patio doors to the rear whilst upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a detached brick shed/utility room, which has a sink and is plumbed for a washing machine, and beyond that a detached wooden garage. Although in need of repair it affords the option to create a deck or patio area, perhaps with a summer house, whilst still retaining an off street parking space. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias, oil fired central heating and an alarm system.
Ideally located for access to Newtownards, Bangor or Belfast and close to public transport links we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate this home.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Cast iron multi fuel stove with tiled hearth and brick back. Single radiator. Open plan to kitchen/diner.
- 4.78m x 2.92m (15' 8" x 9' 7")
(At widest points - reduces to 6-10). Range of high and low level units in cream finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob & stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring to dining area with uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear. Single radiator.
- Painted spindle balustrade. Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled walls. Single radiator. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.74m (10' 1" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 1.55m (7' 1" x 5' 11")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.45m (6' 10" x 4' 9")
Low level units with worktop. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Light & power points.
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
Wooden garage with up and over door (in need of repair or replacement).
- Enclosed yard. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Rear access for bins etc. and vehicle access to garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road, number 98 is located on the right just past the River Hill Development.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.