9 John Street Court
, BT23 4JQ
||9 John Street Court, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking to rear
- Paved patio to rear
- Town centre location
Located close to Ards town centre this neatly presented terraced home offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen with dining area.
It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a small enclosed garden to the front and a paved patio to the rear with vehicular access for off street parking.
Popular with first time buyers and property investors alike, the property offers an affordable home with town centre convenience.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane to entrance porch.
- Porch 0.91mx0.69m (3x2'3)
- Tiled floor. Glazed door to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- Lounge 3.81mx3.48m (12'6x11'5)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 4.80mx3.20m (15'9x10'6)
- Range of high and low level units in beech finish with marble effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Rear porch 1.63mx0.91m (5'4x3)
- Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Hot press. Access to roof space.
- Bathroom 2.34mx2.21m (7'8x7'3)
- At widest points. White suite comprising panel bath, with Mira electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. uPVC panelled walls. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.78mx2.64m (12'5x8'8)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.22mx2.54m (13'10x8'4)
- At widest points. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.92mx2.11m (9'7x6'11)
- Single radiator.
- Small enclosed garden to front.
Enclosed yard to rear with paved patio, Vehicular access via metal gates. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.