9 Edenvale Crescent
, BT23 8XF
||9 Edenvale Crescent, Newtownards
- Semi detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Well proportioned lounge
- Kitchen with dining area
- Modern tiled shower room
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating system
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
This neatly presented semi detached bungalow would suite a wide variety of buyers from those starting out to those looking towards retirement. It offers 3 bedrooms, a generous lounge, tiled shower room and well proportioned kitchen with dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Externally the property enjoys a pleasant level site with enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio and mature hedges and a tarmac driveway to the side and front with pebbled beds.
Set in a quiet cul de sac location, close to local bus routes, local shops and schools this property should be viewed to appreciate the value for money and genuine potential that it offers.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator and dada rails.
- 3.86m x 5.82m (12' 8" x 19' 1")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mental. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single and double panelled radiators. T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.1m (17' 7" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Space for stand-alone oven. Plumbed. Single panel radiators. Smoke alarm. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 4.11m (9' 10" x 13' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.34m (9' 10" x 7' 8")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising corner shower with Mira hand shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls. Access to shelved hotpress.
- Tarmaced drive to front with pebbled area. Enclosed rear lawned garden with paved patio area. Shed, oil tank and boiler house located in rear. uPVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Stratheden Heights then last right into Mandeville Avenue and immediately left into Edenvale Crescent.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.