9 Drumfad Mill
, BT22 2GW
||9 Drumfad Mill, Millisle
- Modern semi detached home
- Beautiful coastal setting to front with countryside to rear
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with open fire
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Luxury family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Raised deck to rear
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Beautifully presented throughout this semi detached home is a real credit to its present owners. The shortest of walks takes you right to the beach and the elevated position of the property affords sea views from the front bedrooms. The property offers 3 bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a bright and airy lounge with open fire which is open plan to a spacious kitchen/diner, a luxury bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is an enclosed garden to the rear with raised deck, and a lawned garden to the front with pebbled driveway.
Contact the office on 02891828100 to schedule a viewing.
- Front door leading to tiled floor. Double panel radiator and under stair storage.
- 4.7m x 3.5m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace with timber surround and marble hearth. Open plan to;
- 5.92m x 3.3m (19' 5" x 10' 10")
At widest points. High and low level units in a grey shaker style with laminated worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge-freezer. Stainless steel sink with half bowl and mixer taps. Tiled floor, double panel radiator and recessed spotlights. Double patio doors to rear.
- Floating wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor.
- Hotpress and roofspace access.
- White suite comprising bath with glass screen and shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlights and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.5m (11' 2" x 11' 6")
Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, floating wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.51m (10' 7" x 11' 6")
Double panel radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.44m (8' 10" x 8' 0")
Double panel radiator. Sea views.
- 4.7m x 2.7m (15' 5" x 8' 10")
Heavy duty timber frame shed with dwelling grade timber cladding and a condensation proof solid roof. Light and power points. Vented for tumble dryer.
- Pebbled drive with path and lawn garden to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with raised decking area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter along the coast road turn right into Drumfad Avenue just past the main car park. Follow the road up the hill and take your first left turn into Drumfad Mill. You will find number 9 at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.