9 Cronstown Cottage Crescent
, BT23 8QA
||9 Cronstown Cottage Crescent, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedroooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Well equipped kitchen
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
- Cul de sac location
The "Cronstown" has long been a favourite amongst first time buyers, families and more mature buyers in Newtownards due to its appealing design and clever use of space. 9 Cronstown Cottage Crescent is typical of the type and has been presented to a pleasing standard which we know potential buyers will appreciate.
The property enjoys an elevated site and offers a bright lounge, with feature multi fuel stove, wood effect laminate flooring and French doors to the separate dining room, which in turn has sliding patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is well equipped and nicely finished with floor tiling and "subway" wall tiles. The first floor provides a family bathroom, with corner bath, plus 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there are lawned gardens to both front and rear with generous tarmac driveway, paved patio and raised deck area.
- uPVC double glazed door with twin matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor with spindle hand rail. Smoke alarm. Double radiator.
- 4.75m x 3.53m (15' 7" x 11' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron stove and marble hearth. Twin glazed French doors to dining room. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.02m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
Wood effect laminate wood flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator.
- 5.51m x 3.28m (18' 1" x 10' 9")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Range of high and low level units in beech finish with woodblock effect worktop. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Under stairs storage. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Light coloured suite comprising corner bath, WC and wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.58m (13' 8" x 11' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Light coloured suite comprising corner shower cubicle with "rainshower", WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Velux window. Hotpress. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.56m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 1.98m (9' 5" x 6' 6")
- Garden to front & enclosed to rear laid in lawns with paved patio, raised deck area and tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars. uPVC oil tank. Brick boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Donaghadee Road turn right into Cronstown Road (opposite the Spar/filling station). Take the 3rd right into Cronstown Cottage Park then right into Lawnbrook Drive. Take first left into Cronstown Cottage Avenue and first left into Cronstown Cottage Crescent to where number 9 is located on the right at the end of the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.