, BT21 0BN
||87 Rosepark, Donaghadee
- Extended semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room
- Sun room
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage & generous driveway
- Gardens to front & enclosed to rear
Set in the historic town of Donaghadee, home to Ireland's oldest pub and the famous lighthouse, Rosepark remains one of the town's most popular residential areas and this extended semi detached home would be a great first buy, holiday home or retirement purchase.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a bathroom whilst the ground floor offers a bright lounge which is open plan to the kitchen and dining room. To the rear, and accessed via French doors from the dining room, is a useful second reception/sun room. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio, raised beds and artificial grass area - perfect for young children - whilst to the front is a pleasant garden in lawn with generous paved driveway leading to the detached garage. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating.
The property has been tastefully presented by its present owners and internal viewing comes highly recommended so contact the agent to secure your personal, Covid safe, appointment.
- Composite door with viewing pane and matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin.
- 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to dining room.
- 5.26m x 3.66m (17' 3" x 12' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in modern grey finish with woodblock effect worktops & breakfast bar. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer. Part tiled & part wood effect laminate flooring. French doors to sun room. Two single radiators. Recessed spotlights.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.11m x 2.08m (13' 6" x 6' 10")
Tile effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising corner bath, WC & wash hand basin. Triton electric shower. Tiled walls and floor. Single radiator. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.3m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
Extensive range of sliding door wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
- 5.21m x 2.74m (17' 1" x 9' 0")
Roller door. Pedestrian door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power points. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden to front in lawn with paved driveway. Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio, raised beds and artificial grass area. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Donaghadee along Killaughey Road, past the cricket grounds, turn right into Rosepark. At the "T" junction turn left and number 87 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.