87 Newtownards Road
, BT21 0PT
||87 Newtownards Road, Donaghadee
- Site extending to 0.2 acres with development potential
- Previous planning approval for 2 storey extension
- Semi detached home
- 2 bedrooms
- Large semi permanent meeting room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
***ATTENTION PROPERTY DEVELOPERS***
This 2 bedroom semi detached home enjoys a site of approximately 0.2 acres which may allow for an extension or additional dwellings subject to planning permission. The property previously had planning approval for a large 2 storey extension to the main dwelling area. Potential buyers/property developers may wish to make their own enquiries regarding the adjoining garden, which is unused, or the attached dwelling, which is unoccupied and believed to be in the ownership of NI Housing Executive.
The existing property offers 2 first floor bedrooms, a lounge/diner with open fireplace, a conservatory, a kitchen, a bathroom, with both bath and separate shower cubicle, and a large, semi permanent "meeting room" to the rear. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed door.
- 3.53m x 3.07m (11' 7" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink. Tiled walls and floor. Pine tongue & groove ceiling. Double radiator.
- 6.1m x 4.04m (20' 0" x 13' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Fireplace with tiled hearth. Pine tongue & groove ceiling. Open tread staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- 3.4m x 2.79m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
(At widest points). Tiled floor. Double doors to front. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Panelled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Velux window. Recessed spotlights.
- MEETING ROOM:
- 9.45m x 4.93m (31' 0" x 16' 2")
Large open space with wood effect laminate flooring. Wall mounted electric radiators, Recessed spotlights, patio doors to rear. Boiler room.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.07m (13' 5" x 10' 1")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Hotpress. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.44m (13' 4" x 8' 0")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Generous parking area to front, side and rear. Grounds extend to approx. 0.2 acres in gravel with mature hedgerows. Light, power points and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the main Newtownards to Donaghadee Road close to Cottown Nursey.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.