86 Ballymoney Road
, BT18 0JJ
||86 Ballymoney Road, Craigavad, Holywood
- Detached bungalow in prime location
- Convenient to Belfast & Holywood
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached double garage & tarmac driveway
- Gardens in lawn to front, side & rear
- Would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading
The first rule of property is "location, location, location" so situated just off the main Bangor to Belfast road this detached bungalow is in a prime commuter location yet enjoys rural views to the rear and is close to Helen's Bay and Crawfordsburn with their beautiful coastal walks, country park and golf courses - a perfect combination.
The property would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading but offers versatile family accommodation of 3 bedrooms, a lounge, an open plan kitchen and dining room and a family bathroom. The roofspace is floored and has a gable window offering scope for conversion perhaps (subject to relevant consents). Externally there is a detached double garage and gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating.
With a modest budget this property could be transformed into a dream home in this prime location - perfect for commuters or home workers alike - so let your imagination loose, check your finances and arrange an internal viewing to avoid missing out on this unique property.
- uPVC double glazed door, with twin matching side panels, to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished wood flooring. Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace. Double radiator.
- Access via slingsby ladder. Partially floored. Gable window.
- 4.57m x 3.61m (15' 0" x 11' 10")
Feature stone fireplace with tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 6.35m x 4.22m (20' 10" x 13' 10")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level hand built kitchen units with breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with double draining boards. Double radiator. Painted wood door to lean-to conservatory. Storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Disability walk in shower. Hotpress. Part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.74m (9' 11" x 9' 2")
- 2.67m x 1.22m (8' 9" x 4' 9")
Lean-to metal framed conservatory with access to driveway and kitchen.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.01m x 5.84m (23' 0" x 19' 2")
Twin up and over doors. Light and power points. Oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with mature beds and trees. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Light and tap. Open aspect to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located just off the main Bangor to Belfast Road just past the Ballyrobert car dealership.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.