83 Balfour Street
, BT23 4EE
||83 Balfour Street, Newtownards
- Nicely presented terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- uPVC double glazing - Phoenix gas central heating
- Enclosed yard to rear with Utility shed
- Garden in lawn with mature hedges
- Town centre location
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas but there's still time to pull this little cracker!!"
This terraced home has been modernised and nicely presented throughout and would make an excellent first time buy or Buy to let investment purchase.
Retaining many of its original features, such as corniced ceilings, corbelling and spindle staircase, it offers two well proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom, an open plan lounge and dining room and a kitchen to the rear with plenty of cupboard space. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there is an enclosed yard with Utility shed and tool shed and a private garden beyond in lawn with mature hedges and paved footpath. (There is also access for bins etc. onto James Street).
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance ()
- Modern uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL: ()
- High gloss tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing. Radiator. Feature cornicing & corbelling.
- LOUNGE: (3m x 2.92m)
- Open plan to dining area. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator. Mock fireplace.
- DINING ROOM: (3.2m x 3.18m)
- Open plan to lounge. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN: (3.4m x 2.08m)
- Generous range of built in high and low level units in grey finish with wood effect worktop. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear yard and garden.
- LANDING: ()
- Spindle balustrade. Access to roofspace.
- BATHROOM: ()
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Hotpress with gas boiler. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1): (4.06m x 3m)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): (3.18m x 2.29m)
- Single radiator.
- Outside ()
- Brick shed plumbed for washing machine. Light & power points. Right of way for bins etc. Garden in lawn with mature hedges and paved footpath.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.