80 Stonebridge Avenue
, BT23 7QT
||80 Stonebridge Avenue, Conlig
- Modern end townhouse
- 2 bedrooms
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Pebbled driveway (with room for garage or extension - subject to consents)
- Gardens to front, side & rear
Grant Estate Agents are now im receipt of an offer for the sum of £125,000 for 80 Stonebridge Avenue, Conlig. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Grant Estate Agents, 7 High Street, Newtownards before exchange of contracts. Tel 028 91828100.
Affordable first time buys are hard to come by at the moment, especially if you're prioritising modern properties, so we are delighted to offer 80 Stonebridge Avenue to the open market.
Of relatively recent construction the property offers 2 bedrooms, a family bathroom, a lounge, a kitchen with breakfast area and a ground floor cloakroom. The property is in good overall condition and benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Of particular interest to buyers may be the outside space which offers an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn, a small front garden in lawn and a generous pebbled driveway to the side which may offer scope for a garage or extension in due course (subject to relevant consents).
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, accompanied by the agent, by calling 028 91 828 100.
- Painted wood door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
At widest points. Polished stone hearth& mock fireplace (for electric fire). Double panel radiator.
- 4.29m x 2.74m (14' 1" x 9' 0")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style with wood block effect worktops. Tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and plumbed for washing machine + dishwasher. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, extractor fan and splashback. Recessed spotlights. Double panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden.
- White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Spindle bannister.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with electric Mira shower over and glass screen, WC & wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, single panel radiator, spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.05m (14' 1" x 10' 0")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and built-in storage x2.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.26m (9' 9" x 7' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- Pebbled drive with space for garage or extension (subject to relevant consent). Front garden in lawn and enclosed rear lawned garden. uPVC oil tank. Wooden shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
On Green Road, travelling from the Bangor/Newtownards dual carriageway, take the second of the two entrances into the Stonebridge development on the right then second right into Stonebridge Drive to where number 80 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.