8 St Andrews Park
, BT22 1GT
||8 St Andrews Park, Ballyhalbert
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Luxury tiled bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous corner site with brick paved parking area
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn
- Short walk to the beach
If you're looking for a first home, a first family home or a fresh start then this modern semi detached home could be exactly what you're looking for.
It is beautifully presented throughout and offers 3 bedrooms (master with scope for an ensuite shower room in future, if required), a fully tiled bathroom, a bright lounge with feature fireplace, a ground floor cloakroom and a well proportioned kitchen/diner with modern units. There are lots of nice touches like the solid oak internal doors and architraves and the oak effect uPVC double glazing. It also benefits from oil fired central heating.
Externally the property is set on a generous corner site with gardens in lawn to front, side and enclosed to the rear plus a brick paved parking area with space for several vehicles.
The beautiful Ballyhalbert beach is a relatively short stroll away and Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast are all within commuting distance if required. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed oak effect door with side panel. Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 5.26m x 3.35m (17' 3" x 11' 0")
Open fire with wood surround and tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. T.V and internet point. Smoke alarm.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 5.56m (11' 5" x 18' 3")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in oak effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven + hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm. uPVC T&G ceiling. Double patio doors to rear.
- White WC and corner wash hand basin. Single panel radiator, tiled floor and extractor fan. uPVC T&G ceiling.
- Hotpress access. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.31m x 2.69m (17' 5" x 8' 10")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Potential for ensuite shower room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.77m (10' 8" x 9' 1")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator and T.V point.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising bath with shower and glass screen. Single panel radiator, extractor fan and uPVC panel ceiling.
- Brick paved driveway with path and small lawn area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area. Boiler and oil tank located to rear. Oak effect uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter turn into the St Andrews Development and follow the road to the first T junction. Turn right and follow the road taking the next right into St Andrews Park to where number 8 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.