8 Linen Avenue
, BT19 7JF
||8 Linen Avenue, Bangor
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Sun room
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & enclosed to rear in lawn
- Tarmac driveway
At just four years old this modern semi detached home is an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer to purchase a "nearly new" home, in excellent condition, at a fraction of the new build price.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom, a well proportioned lounge, a kitchen/diner and a ground floor cloakroom plus it also benefits from the additional sun room, which was an added cost option from new. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are gardens in lawn to front and enclosed to rear with paved patio, tarmac driveway and wooden shed.
Equally convenient to both Newtownards and Bangor, and within commuting distance of Belfast and beyond, internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent.
- Tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- 5.08m x 3.56m (16' 8" x 11' 8")
Feature wall-mounted electric fire. Phone, T.V and internet points. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.67m x 2.69m (15' 4" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. integrated fridge-freezer and oven+hob with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Foot and under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.51m (10' 0" x 8' 3")
Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Tiled floor and double panel radiator.
- White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splashback. Single panel radiator.
- Spindle banister. Roofspace and hotpress access. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath with shower and glass screen, floating wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.49m (13' 4" x 8' 2")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Phone and T.V points.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.49m (12' 0" x 8' 2")
At widest points. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.08m (7' 10" x 6' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac drive to side with lawn and path to front. Enclosed rear lawn garden with paved and brick paved area. Outside tap and light.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Balloo Road turn into Rathgill Parade and continue along, past the roundabout, to Linen Road. Turn right into Linen Avenue, towards Bridgelea Park, to where number 8 Linen Avenue is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.