8 Islandview Road
, BT22 2QD
||8 Islandview Road, Greyabbey
- Terraced home close to Strangford Lough
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Utility area
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Generous off street parking area to front
- Oil fired central heating
- Current EPC rating - E47
Whether you're looking for a first home, a fresh start, a family home or a buy to let this terraced home will comfortably fit most budgets.
It offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen, bathroom, covered utility area and storage shed. It has been neatly presented throughout and benefits from oil fired central heating. Externally there is excellent off street parking to the front whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden in lawn. The property is just a short stroll to the play park and the shores of Strangford Lough, perfect for those with young children, walkers or those with aquatic interests. Greyabbey is also just 7 miles from Newtownards town, convenient for shops, schools, night life and a wide range of services and amenities.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent so call us now on 028 91 828 100.
- Hardwood door.
Wood effect laminate flooring, Smoke alarm, Phone point, Stairs to 1st floor.
- 4.37m x 3.66m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
Fireplace with electric fire, Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, Wall lights, Double panel radiator.
- 3.07m x 2.69m (10' 1" x 8' 10")
At widest points.
High and low level units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Under pelmet lighting, Wood effect laminate flooring, Space for cooker, Part tiled walls.
- REAR HALL:
- Shelved hot press, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Light coloured suite comprising wood panel bath with Redring electric shower over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Wood effect laminate flooring, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Spotlights, Single panel radiator.
- LEAN-TO UTILITY:
- 5.54m x 1.78m (18' 2" x 5' 10")
Tiled floor, Workbench, Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, Storage shed with light, Boiler house.
- Smoke alarm, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.85m x 3.05m (15' 11" x 10' 0")
At widest points.
Double panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.59m (10' 7" x 8' 6")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.21m (9' 0" x 7' 3")
Single panel radiator.
- Concrete parking area to front.
Garden in lawn to rear with path enclosed by fencing and gate, uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Greyabbey from Newtownards along Portaferry Road, Islandview Road is located on the right hand side just past the village hall.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.