8 Burr Point Cove
, BT22 1SU
||8 Burr Point Cove, Ballyhalbert
- Beautifully presented modern mid townhouse
- 2 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with balcony and sea views
- Kitchen/diner/sun room
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing - oil fired central heating - Solar system
- Low maintenance gardens to front and rear
- Beautiful coastal location - Ideal holiday home
"When life's hectic we all look for an escape, maybe a holiday home or weekend retreat? You don't want anything too big or with lots of gardens to maintain. You don't want an old property because they often need modernising or maintenance. A sea view would be a bonus. Take a look at 8 Burr Point Cove, Ballyhalbert..."
Set in the select Burr Point Cove development this is one of the original townhouses which has been lovingly cared for and presented by its present owner from new. It offers a lounge, a bright kitchen with dining area, a ground floor cloakroom and laundry cupboard, an excellent master bedrooms with balcony from which to enjoy the beautiful sea views, a second guest bedroom and a luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower. In addition it benefits from a floored roof space with velux window - an ideal craft room or home office perhaps. Heating is oil fired and windows and doors are uPVC double glazed plus the property also benefits from its own solar energy system with significantly reduced running costs and annual grant income. Externally there is a brick paved parking area to the front with planted beds and an enclosed paved patio to the rear with wooden shed and bins access. The beach is literally across the road with a wide expanse of sand and coastline to explore.
Ballyhalbert is only around 25 minutes from Newtownards by car and another 5 minutes or so from Bangor whilst the essentials are available in Ballyhalbert's village shop. A first home, a fresh start, a weekend and summer retreat or an Air B&B investment - the possibilities are limitless.
- 4.62m x 3.63m (15' 2" x 11' 11")
Feature electric fire. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V, internet and phone points. Alarm system.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Access to understair storage - plumbed for washing machine.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 4.62m (11' 8" x 15' 2")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units in a painted finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated Indesit oven and hob. Integrated fridge-freezer. Stainless steel sink and 1/2 bowl with mixer taps. Wood effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and smoke alarm. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear.
- Tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan.
- Large storage cupboard. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder (floored and with velux window).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.61m x 3.61m (15' 2" x 11' 10")
Patio door to balcony with excellent sea views. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.8m x 2.56m (9' 2" x 8' 5")
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Velux window. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Enclosed garden to rear in paved patio with access for bins and to garden shed. Paved patio and parking area to front with planted beds.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling along the coast road from Ballywalter towards Ballyhalbert, Burr Point Cove is located just on the approach to Ballyhalbert village facing the sea.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.