8 Bowland Heights
, BT23 8SA
||8 Bowland Heights, Newtownards
- ATTENTION PROPERTY INVESTORS***
- Extended semi detached home in need of modernisation
- 5 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room
- Integral garage
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & enclosed yard to rear
- Current EPC rating - E51
***ATTENTION PROPERTY INVESTORS***
This semi detached home has benefited from a 2 storey extension to include a garage and 2 additional bedrooms taking the specification to 5 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms. The property is in need of some modernisation and upgrading but could become a valuable family home once again with some imagination, time and a modest budget.
The ground floor offers a lounge with open fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen with access to the garage whilst the first floor offers 5 bedrooms and a family bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. There are a series of semi permanent lean to additions to the rear, which simply need to be removed, and an enclosed yard beyond that. At the front is a pebbled garden with driveway and beyond that a further garden in lawn with paved patio and mature shrubs and trees.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and understairs storage.
- 4.55m x 3.33m (14' 11" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Open fireplace. Double panel radiator. Leads to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.72m (11' 2" x 8' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Dado rail, Double panel radiator.
- 3.4m x 2.44m (11' 2" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Single panel radiator. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to garage.
- 7.82m x 2.26m (25' 8" x 7' 5")
Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.3m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.72m (12' 1" x 8' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.44m (9' 1" x 8' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.21m (9' 7" x 7' 3")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.68m x 2.24m (12' 1" x 7' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and dado rail.
- 2.41m x 1.85m (7' 11" x 6' 1")
At widest points. White suite comprising bath and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Single panel radiator. Access to hotpress/storage.
- Smoke alarm. Access to roofspace and storage cupboard.
- uPVC fascia. Front garden has encoloured pebbles and driveway. Further garden beyond, lawned with mature shrubs. Garden to rear locates uPVC oil tank and boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street and Bowtown Road turn left into East Mount and immediately right into Bowland Heights.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.