78 Drumardan Road
, BT22 1JU
||78 Drumardan Road, Cloughey
- Detached home
- 3 bedrooms (all with access to an ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with wood-burning stove
- Kitchen with sitting area
- Separate utility room
- Sits on approximately 1.2 acres.
- Oil fired central heating
- Double garage
This individually designed detached property, built with Hebel Autoclaved aerated block, will be a truly impressive place to live. Sitting on approximately 1.2 acres you receive the privacy and feel of living in the country side whilst being only a short walk from Kirkistown Golf Club and the beach in Cloughey.
Internally this home offers a large lounge with feature stove, cathedral style ceiling and stairs to a mezzanine with attached room, perhaps to be used as a home office or study. The kitchen is open to a sitting area and has a separate utility room. There are 3 bedrooms, all of which have access to an ensuite with the master also having a walk-in wardrobe. Externally the property offers an expansive lawn garden with a selection of fruit trees which surrounds the home as well as decking to the front and rear in order to make the most of the sun. Below the home is a double garage with a separate storage area.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only so call us on 02891828100 to schedule a booking.
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlights, smoke alarm, double and single panel radiators with access to the hotpress storage cupboard.
- 5.31m x 8.46m (17' 5" x 27' 9")
At widest points. High cathedral style ceiling with mezzanine and enclosed room which could be an office/4th bedroom. Large wood burning stove with stone surround and hearth with wooden mantle. Wood flooring, double panel radiator (x2) and double patio doors leading to decking area.
- 4.19m x 3.51m (13' 9" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style finish with rolledge worktops. Oven & grill integrated into the units with separate 5-ring hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Double panel radiators (x2). Open to;
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 3.73m (7' 9" x 12' 3")
Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. Recessed spotlights, single panel radiator. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Door to rear.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.61m (11' 2" x 11' 10")
Wood flooring, recessed spotlights and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 3.25m (17' 7" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- Wood effect laminate flooring and recessed spotlights. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.49m (13' 4" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 2.97m (14' 0" x 9' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Access to shared ensuite shower room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.16m x 5.38m (23' 6" x 17' 8")
Two roller doors. Light and power points. Separate storage room measuring 12ft x 7ft.
- Stoned driveway leading to front. Decked steps up to front door. Expansive lawned gardens surrounding the home expanding to approx 1.2 acres varied fruit trees. Decking area to front and rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Cloughey village towards Portaferry, Drumardan Road will be found on your left. Once on Drumardan Road number 78 will be located immediately on your right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.