75 Lakeview Manor
, BT23 4US
||75 Lakeview Manor, Newtownards
- Spacious semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor utility & cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with driveway
- Lovely views to front.
"Ready for immediate occupation (subject to conveyance) - Excellent, modern, 4 bed semi detached home on elevated site with lovely views of Scrabo Tower".
At over 1,200sq. ft. this semi detached home is surprisingly spacious and enjoys an elevated site with excellent views. The first floor comprises 4 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a 4th bedroom which could become an enviable dressing room, and a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle. The ground floor offers a bright and spacious dual aspect lounge with open fireplace and excellent views, a bright kitchen with dining area and range of integrated appliances, and both utility & cloakrooms.
The property enjoys a modern feel and benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens to both front and rear in lawn with brick paved patio and pathways and tarmac driveway.
Located on the Belfast side of town and close to the charming "Kiltonga Nature Reserve" this property would make an enviable purchase and should be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
- Hardwood double glazed door with matching side panel to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor. Spindle staircase to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- Lounge 5.66mx3.89m (18'7x12'9)
- At widest points. Dual aspect with views of Scrabo Tower. Open fireplace with granite hearth. Double radiator.
- Kitchen/diner 5.11mx3.45m (16'9x11'4)
- Range of high and low level units in walnut finish with granite effect worktops and breakfast bar. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- Utility room 1.88mx1.04m (6'2x3'5)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Cloakroom 1.91mx1.47m (6'3x4'10)
- At widest points (L-Shaped). White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and feature splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Spindle banister. Access to roof space. Single radiator.
- Bathroom 2.77mx1.93m (9'1x6'4)
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.99mx3.94m (13'1x12'11)
- At widest points. Excellent views or Scrabo tower. Double radiator.
- Ensuite shower room 3.00mx0.91m (9'10x3)
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and feature splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.28mx2.79m (10'9x9'2)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.28mx2.21m (10'9x7'3)
- At widest points (L-shaped). Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4/Dressing room 2.18mx1.98m (7'2x6'6)
- Excellent views of Scrabo Tower. Single radiator.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawn with brick paved pathways and patio. Tarmac driveway.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.