74 Whitechurch Road
, BT22 2JY
||74 Whitechurch Road, Ballywalter
- OUTSTANDING SEA VIEWS
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with cast iron stove
- Dining room
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage - Gardens to front & rear
- Brick paved driveway & parking area
***LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - OUTSTANDING SEA VIEWS***
Even Kirsty & Phil would struggle to find a more appealing location than this. Located on the main Irish Sea Coastal route on the Ards Peninsula, approaching Ballywalter village, this detached bungalow enjoys a slightly elevated site with outstanding sea views and access to a delightful sandy beach when the tide is out.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge with cast iron stove, a dining room (potential 4th bedroom), a bathroom and a practical kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is an integral garage and small store room, pleasant gardens to front & rear in lawns with paved patio and brick paved parking areas.
The property would benefit from some redecoration to suit more modern tastes but provides an excellent foundation from which to create your dream home in this dream setting.
- uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- 1.12m x 0.76m (3' 8" x 2' 6")
Tiled floor. Exposed brick walls. Wooden door with decorative glazed inset to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring. Double radiator. Twin storage cupboards. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder. Recessed spotlights.
- 4.5m x 3.51m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
Feature cast iron stove with polished stone hearth and wood mantle. Sea views. Cornice ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.26m x 3.05m (17' 3" x 10' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in maple effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Freestanding cooker with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Painted wood and single glazed door to rear garden. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM (BEDROOM 4):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
Real wood flooring. Sea views. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
Single radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.62m (10' 1" x 8' 7")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 4.78m x 3.12m (15' 8" x 10' 3")
Twin wooden doors. Light & power points. Oil fired boiler.
- STORE ROOM:
- 1.65m x 1.37m (5' 5" x 4' 6")
Brick store room.
- Gardens to front & enclosed to rear in lawn with paved patio, gravel beds, brick paved driveway and parking area. Mature hedges and shrubs. Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the main coast road between Millisle & Ballywalter just opposite the Picnic Area and car park on the approach to Ballywalter village.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.