74 Linen Crescent
, BT19 7JH
||74 Linen Crescent, Bangor
- Modern townhouse
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- First floor bathroom
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Lawn garden to front and side
- Parking to front
- uPVC double glazing throughout
This townhouse is perfect for a first time buyer, investor or those looking to downsize and offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a "nearly new" home in a very popular area in Bangor.
The property offers 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor whilst on the ground floor you will find an open plan living/kitchen/diner and cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a garden to the front and side in lawn with tarmac parking to front.
Equally convenient to both Newtownards and Bangor, and within commuting distance of Belfast and beyond, internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent.
- Single panel radiator, smoke alarm and stairs to first floor.
- 3.86m x 4.01m (12' 8" x 13' 2")
Bay window. T.V. & internet points. Double panel radiator. Open plan to;
- 2.11m x 4.01m (6' 11" x 13' 2")
Range of high and low level units in a white gloss finish with rolledge worktops. Integrated fridge-freezer, oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan and stainless steel sink with half bowl. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Under pelmet and kickboard lighting.
- White floating corner wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Roofspace access and smoke alarm. Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- White suite comprising bath with shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floors and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.9m (10' 8" x 9' 6")
Double panel radiator. Access to small paved balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 2.92m (8' 11" x 9' 7")
Double panel radiator.
- Tarmac parking with path to front. Front & side garden in lawn.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling on Balloo Road, turn right onto Rathgill Parade at the roundabout, continue straight at the roundabout on to Linen Road. Take the second left onto Linen Crescent where number 74 will be located on your left at the bottom of the road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.