70 Shaftesbury Road
, BT20 3GD
||70 Shaftesbury Road, Bangor
- Modern townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with stove
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Ground floor cloakroom and first floor family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with bin access
- Tarmac parking to front
- Double glazing & Phoenix Gas central heating
- Popular location close to Bangor town centre and main Belfast Road
Located just on the fringes of Bangor town and close to the main Belfast Road, this attractive townhouse home would make an excellent first time buy or downsize purchase.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a spacious lounge with stove, a bathroom and separate ground floor cloakroom, and a kitchen with casual dining area with patio doors to the rear garden. The property benefits from double glazing and phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is an enclosed lawn garden to the rear with pebbled path for bin access and a tarmac driveway to the front.
This is a straight forward home, with pleasant garden and in an ideal location for commuting to Belfast or simply access to Bangor town or Springhill shopping centre.
Viewings are strictly via the agent so contact us on 02891828100 to schedule an appointment.
- Recently installed composite door leading to a wood effect laminate flooring. Internet point, smoke alarm and single panel radiator. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.32m x 3.35m (14' 2" x 11' 0")
Wood burning stove with tiled hearth, wood effect laminate flooring and T.V. point. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 2.95m (20' 2" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with rolledge worktops and matching upstands. Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and Indesit oven & hob with matching stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator, recessed spotlights and smoke alarm. Double patio doors to rear.
- White wc and floating wash hand basin. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan. Gas boiler.
- Roofspace access via slingsby ladder. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising bath with overhead shower and glass screen, floating wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan and single panel radiator. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.67m x 3.33m (8' 9" x 10' 11")
Single panel radiator and access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower, floating wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 3.33m (9' 7" x 10' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.62m (8' 7" x 8' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- Off-street parking to front for two cars. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with pebbled path for bin access.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Belfast Road turn right onto the first entrance to Shaftesbury Road then follow the road to the left where number 70 will be found on your left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.