7 Windmill Road
, BT20 5RA
||7 Windmill Road, Ballyholme, Bangor
- Period semi detached home
- 4 bedrooms
- Dining room
- First floor bathroom & ground floor shower room
- Some modernisation already completed
- New uPVC double glazing & partial Phoenix gas heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with concrete driveway
- Close to prestigious Ballyholme
Set in the highly desirable "Ballyholme" village this period property is just waiting for a new lease on life. A variety of shops, cafés and other amenities are within easy walking distance for most people whilst the beautiful Ballyholme beach is just a short stroll away.
The property has already undergone some modernisation and renovation including new uPVC double glazing, partial Phoenix gas central heating and replastering of some internal walls. It retains many of its original features and much of its original charm. It offers 4 generous first floor bedrooms plus separate bathroom and WC whilst the ground floor offers a lounge and separate dining room, with connecting bi fold doors, a modest kitchen and rear store with recently fitted shower room. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear in lawn with concrete driveway and mature hedges. Interested parties are advised to conduct their own investigations, as our inspections are limited, but the potential in this property is obvious so view with an open mind, think big and secure a project for now and a property to be proud of in the future.
(Internal photographs to follow)
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double panelled radiator.
- 4.01m x 3.48m (13' 2" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator. Bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.48m (10' 11" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- 2.31m x 2.57m (7' 7" x 8' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Store Room
- 3.61m x 2.59m (11' 10" x 8' 6")
At widest points. Access to rear.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.48m (12' 10" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.48m (11' 0" x 11' 5")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.54m (9' 2" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
At widest points.
- Lawn to rear with mature hedges and concrete driveway
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballyholme crossroads turn onto Windmill Road where number 7 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.