7 Tides Reach
, BT22 1SJ
||7 Tides Reach, Portavogie
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating plus solar hot water with income
- Detached garage with tarmac driveway
- Pleasant corner site with gardens to front and sides
"Not your average semi detached..." This modern home has been presented to an excellent standard throughout and would make an enviable first time buy or first family home.
The double fronted design and "side to back" arrangement of the two semis gives the impression of a grand detached home, with open green to the front, whilst the accommodation is spacious and practical. It offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a generous lounge with feature brick fireplace and multi fuel stove, which also provides hot water, a beautifully modern and well equipped kitchen with dining area, a family bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. Luxury touches are evident throughout including wall and floor tiling, breakfast bar, oak doors and quality finishes. Externally there is a detached garage with tarmac driveway, an enclosed, brick paved courtyard and gardens in lawn to front and side.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating but also boasts solar panels which provide hot water to the home and a typical income of £700+ per year in grant payments and for many years to come.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Covered porch leading to painted wood door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, stairs to first floor, Smoke alarm. Double radiator. French doors to Lounge.
- 5.51m x 3.56m (18' 1" x 11' 8")
Feature brick fireplace with rustic wood mantel and tiled hearth. Multi fuel cast iron stove linked to hot water system. Bay window. Dual aspect. 2 double radiators.
- 5.51m x 3.05m (18' 1" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units in classic cream style with granite effect worktops. Breakfast bar. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Patio doors to paved courtyard.
- White WC & corner wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Tiled splashback. Extractor fan.
- Hot press. Spindle banister. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and half tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.07m (14' 7" x 10' 1")
Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled walls and floor. Single radiator. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 0")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 3.43m (19' 0" x 11' 3")
Roller door plus pedestrian door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Brick paved courtyard enclosed by walling. Oil boiler. Light & tap. Tarmac driveway. Walled gardens with lawns to front and side.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Upon entering The Tides development turn left at the first T Junction, left again at the next T junction then first right into Tides Reach to where number 7 is the last corner house on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.