7 Portview Court
, BT22 1SA
||7 Portview Court, Portavogie
- Extended semi detached bungalow
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen open plan to sun room
- Modern tiled bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front, side and rear with driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
Bungalows offer so much versatility and this extended semi detached bungalow has been presented to such an appealing standard throughout that it has to be on any discerning buyers "must see" list.
It offers a generous lounge with feature fireplace, 3 double bedrooms and a luxury tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The centre piece of the home is the kitchen/diner which is open plan to the sun room to the rear creating a lovely space in which to spend time with friends or family. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a lawned garden to the front with gravel driveway whilst to the side and rear is further enclosed garden space in lawn with raised deck and gravel areas - perfect for those with young children perhaps.
Set in a quiet cul de sac location just outside of the main fishing village of Portavogie on the beautiful Ards Peninsula this property will equally suit first time buyers, families looking for more space or those thinking about retirement and must be viewed internally to be appreciated.
- Mahogany effect uPVC door with double glazed viewing pane and matching side panels. Tiled floor, Single panel radiator. Internet point. Access to hotpress, plumbed storage cupboard and roofspace.
- 5.49m x 4.06m (18' 0" x 13' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron inset and painted wood surround, Double panel radiator. T.V point.
- 3.53m x 3.53m (11' 7" x 11' 7")
High and low level units in painted finish with marble effect worktops, Ceramic sink with mixer tap, Plumbed for washing machine, Space for cooker and fridge-freezer, Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Recessed spotlights, Open to;
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.53m (14' 10" x 11' 7")
Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden, tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.m (15' 1" x 9' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.67m (11' 6" x 8' 9")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.05m (11' 4" x 10' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, WC, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with electric Redring shower. Extractor fan, Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in lawn with gravel driveway.
Garden to side and rear in lawn with fencing, pebbled area, raised deck and uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Glastry High School towards Portavogie along Main Road turn left into Portview Heights and first right into Portview Court.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.