7 Marian Way
, BT22 1QY
||7 Marian Way, Portaferry
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Generous gardens to front & rear
- Access from rear garden to parkland
Located in one of Portaferry's original and mature residential areas this semi detached home has been nicely presented by its present owners - "Pick your bedroom carpets and you've a beautiful home ready to move straight into".
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen and a luxury bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are generous gardens laid in lawns with fencing and mature trees and brick storage shed. There is also direct access from the garden to the local park and playing fields beyond - ideal if you have young children with bags of energy or dogs to walk.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the agent on 028 91 828 100.
- TIled floor. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 3.78m x 4.37m (12' 5" x 14' 4")
Open fireplace with slate hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 2.44m x 2.72m (8' 0" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units in wood effect finish with granite effect rolledge worktops. Oven and hob with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising "P-bath", W.C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Roofspace access. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 4.85m (10' 0" x 15' 11")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.62m (10' 7" x 8' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.74m (7' 3" x 9' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- Lawned area with path to front. Lawned rear garden with bricked shed containing boiler. Oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Portaferry from Newtownards/Kircubbin turn left onto Demesne View then first right into Marian Way where number 7 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.