7 Main Road
, BT22 1HZ
||7 Main Road, Cloughey
- Beautifully presented detached home
- Shoreline setting with outstanding sea views
- 4 double bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Modern oak kitchen with dining area
- Sun room with sea views
- Luxury bathroom with double shower
- First floor shower room
- Utility room
- Large detached garage with driveway
- Low maintenance garden & patio to rear
- Direct access to beach
"There are homes with sea views and then there are homes with SEA VIEWS..!"
Set right on the Irish Sea coastline, with direct access to the beach, this modern detached home is presented to an exceptional standard and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
With the appearance of a "quaint cottage" from the exterior you could be forgiven for failing to appreciate just what this home has to offer. Accommodation is versatile and includes 2 double bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor, 2 further double bedrooms on the ground floor, a bright and airy lounge with multi fuel stove, a luxury bathroom, with centre bath and separate double shower cubicle, and a utility room. The centre piece of this home, however, is the luxury kitchen with dining area and open plan sun room which is ideally located to fully benefit from the outstanding views of Cloughey beach and the Irish Sea. The property benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a large detached garage with driveway (the driveway will be finished in pebbles and a dividing fence will also be erected), a brick paved patio area and a small lawn.
With many people making a move towards "working from home" suddenly a place that was "too far to commute" in some people's minds is now a real option and just look what you get for your money. Welcome to the Ards Peninsula, Northern Ireland's best kept secret.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tiled floor. Spindle staircase to first floor. Wall lights. Two double radiators. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.62m x 4.27m (15' 2" x 14' 0")
Feature fireplace with multi fuel stove, tiled hearth and rustic wood mantle. Wall lights. Dual aspect windows. Two double radiators.
- 4.83m x 4.32m (15' 10" x 14' 2")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated ovem, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Excellent sea views.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.52m (9' 6" x 5' 0")
Range of units and worktops to match kitchen. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising centre bath, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Double shower cubicle with theromstatic shower. Tiled floor and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.25m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
Range of built in storage with sliding mirror doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2)/TOY ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.05m (12' 6" x 10' 7")
Double radiator. Sea views.
- Gallery landing with spindle balustrade. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 3.81m (17' 0" x 12' 6")
Sea views. Double radiator. Under eaves storage. Recessed spotlights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Chorme heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.18m x 4.27m (17' 0" x 14' 0")
(At widest points). Sea views. Hotpress. Under eaves storage. Double radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.55m x 4.27m (21' 6" x 14' 7")
Roller door. uPVC double glazed door and window. Light and power points. Eaves storage.
- Driveway. Walled front garden with slate beds and planted shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear with small lawn, brick paved patio & direct pedestrian access to beach. Oil fired boiler house. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the shoreline between the main Car park and Watsons stores.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.