7 Greyabbey Road
, BT22 2NY
||7 Greyabbey Road, Ballywalter
- Modern townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (Master ensuite)
- Kitchen with dining area
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Enclosed garden to rear with allocated parking space
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Just a short stroll to the beach
- Ideal holiday home, first time buy or investment
Located close to Ballywalter main street and just a short stroll from the outstanding Ballywalter beach this modern townhouse, first completed in 2009, would make an affordable first time home, holiday home or buy to let investment purchase.
The property has been beautifully presented by its present owner and offers 3 bedrooms (2 doubles) including a master with ensuite shower room, a bathroom, a bright lounge with multi fuel stove, a ground floor cloakroom and a kitchen/diner with modern white gloss units. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear with allocated, gated parking space beside.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the value for money offered by this lovely home.
- 3.56m x 5.49m (11' 8" x 18' 0")
Feature stove with tiled hearth. T.V, points.
- Stairs to first floor and access to under stair storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 4.22m (12' 0" x 13' 10")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a white finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and integrated fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- White wash hand basin and WC.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 3.23m (10' 1" x 10' 7")
Double panel radiator and access to en-suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.05m x 0.86m (10' 0" x 2' 10")
Whtie suite comprising tiled cubicle shower. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.62m (11' 9" x 8' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 2.72m (7' 11" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Parking space to rear. Enclosed paved rear garden with boiler and oil tank. uPVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Ballywalter Main Street turn onto Greyabbey Road to where number 7 is located on the right with gated parking to the rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.