7 Castle Meadow Drive
, BT22 1RT
||7 Castle Meadow Drive, Cloughey
- Modern detached chalet bungalow
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 4 double bedrooms (master with walk-in dressing room)
- Lounge with log burning stove
- Modern kitchen with dining area
- Utility room
- Ground floor bathroom
- First floor shower room
- Detached garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens in lawn to front & rear
"At over 1,800 sq ft this modern detached home offers an exceptional level of space for the price and, with outstanding levels of internal finish, it is almost too good to be true".
This detached home simply must be viewed to be appreciated as it is a real credit to its present owner and offers versatile accommodation. The ground floor comprises of a bright and airy entrance hall leading to the lounge, with feature wood burning stove, the kitchen with ample dining space, a family room/snug, a generous utility room, an outstanding tiled bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle and the first double bedroom (which is currently set up as a sitting room). The first floor follows up with a luxury shower room and 3 more double bedrooms including a master with walk in dressing room. The property benefits from oak effect uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there are manageable gardens to front and rear in lawn with a pebbled driveway leading to a detached garage.
Not far from the outstanding Cloughey beach and within commuting distance of Newtownards, Bangor and beyond this could be your dream home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel leading to tiled floor with stairs to first floor. Phone & internet points, double panel radiator and under stair storage.
- 5.69m x 3.63m (18' 8" x 11' 11")
Feature log burner stove with slate hearth. T.V point and double panel radiator.
- SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
- 4.11m x 3.48m (13' 6" x 11' 5")
Double panel radiator.
- 3.91m x 2.97m (12' 10" x 9' 9")
Double panel radiator.
- 4.67m x 3.63m (15' 4" x 11' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Integrated Bosch self-cleaning double oven with Nordmende induction hobs and matching extractor fan. Integrated dish washer and larder fridge. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights and double panel radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.57m (9' 5" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor and single panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane leading to rear garden.
- White suite comprising corner shower, panel bath, floating wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower, wc and floating wash hand basin. Tiled floor and velux window. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.64m x 3.48m (18' 6" x 11' 5")
Dressing room, double panel radiator and velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
Double panel radiator and velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.69m (11' 4" x 8' 10")
Double panel radiator and velux window. Built in storage/walk in wardrobe. Roofspace access via slingsby ladder.
- 6.17m x 3.38m (20' 3" x 11' 1")
Light and power points. Roller door and oil fired boiler.
- Garden in lawn with path to front and pebbled drive to side with gates to keep enclosed. Rear garden in lawn with decking area, enclosed by fencing. Wood shed and pvc oil tank to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Heading out of Cloughey towards Kircubbin turn into the Castle Meadows development and take the first main turning on the right into Castle Meadows Road. Drive to the end and take a left turn to where number 7 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.