7 Bruce Avenue
, BT23 5BW
||7 Bruce Avenue, Comber
- Nicely presented terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Beautiful garden to rear with parking area.
This mid terraced home has been presented to a lovely standard inside and out and would make an ideal first time buy or first family home.
It offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen and a bathroom but the real secret to this home is it's outstanding rear garden which is laid in lawn with a paved parking area, shrubs, vegetable plots and fruit trees - a lovely place to be on a sunny day or in which to while away the hours with a spot of gardening. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
The varied amenities of Comber village are close at hand and the property would make an ideal commuter base for Belfast or beyond. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate floor. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 3.78m x 4.37m (12' 5" x 14' 4")
At widest points. Open fire with bricked surround, tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlights and double panel radiator. T.V and internet points.
- 2.44m x 2.69m (8' 0" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units with rolledge worktops. Integrated oven + hob with extractor fan. Sink and half bowl. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled walls and double panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled walls and hotpress storage. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.46m x 3.05m (17' 11" x 10' 0")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built-in storage cupboard and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.44m (10' 7" x 8' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.77m (7' 3" x 9' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- Raised rear garden in lawn with paved patio area and flower beds. Parking space to rear of the property. Brick shed + boiler house. uPVC fascias throughout. Path and small garden area to front.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Comber from the Ards Dual carriageway turn left into De Wind Drive and follow the road around to Bruce Avenue on the right and to where number 7 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.