7 Benford Drive
, BT23 8TH
||7 Benford Drive, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining/sitting area
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Generous site with gardens, driveway and wooden shed
- Summer house/garden room
- Nicely updated and modernised
Set on a generous site with gardens to front and rear, an extensive driveway, wooden workshop and summer house/garden room this semi detached home has been nicely updated and modernised to create an interesting and inviting home - well worth a closer look and an internal viewing.
It offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, well proportioned lounge and a kitchen with dining/sitting area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias (most frames recently replaced including front door and rear patio doors) and Phoenix gas central heating. There are nice touches, such as the dark wood internal doors and open plan lounge, which help this home stand out from the crowd and create a modern feel.
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this home and can be arranged by prior appointment via the agent.
- 3.86m x 5.66m (12' 8" x 18' 7")
uPVC double glazed door leading to wood flooring. Wall mounted electric fireplace and tiled hearth. Feature radiator and double panel radiator. T.V and internet points.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 5.66m (10' 4" x 18' 7")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect roll edge worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls and under pelmet lighting. Feature radiator and storage cupboard. Double doors to rear garden.
- Roofspace and storage cupboad access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 3.28m (10' 5" x 10' 9")
Wood flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.67m (11' 2" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.87m (7' 10" x 9' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower and glass screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Drive to front with small lawn to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved and brick paved areas. Shed and insulated summerhouse with electrical power points. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road past Abbey Primary School turn left into Stratheden Heights then turn 5th Left into Benford Drive.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.