7 Alanbrooke Crescent
, BT23 8FE
||7 Alanbrooke Crescent, Newtownards
- Semi detached chalet style home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sun room
- Luxury bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Attached wooden garage
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
"A complete starter home..."
The owners of this beautifully presented home are moving overseas and therefore much of what you see is available within the sale price or by separate negotiation. In the kitchen, for example, the dishwasher, washing machine and American style fridge freezer are included. The lounge furniture is open to negotiation and, if you need to regain some fitness after lockdown, the treadmill could be up for negotiation too - A first time buyers dream start potentially!
The property is delightful and spacious. It offers 3 bedrooms, a luxury fully tiled bathroom, with whirlpool centre bath and separate shower cubicle, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and multi fuel stove, a kitchen/diner, with breakfast bar and ample units in walnut finish, and a sun room. Externally there are lawned gardens to both front and rear with brick paved patios and tarmac driveway leading to the wooden garage.
Set in a lovely quiet cul de sac with a range of local shops and Primary School nearby, we expect interest to be strong so grab your mortgage agreement in principle and contact us as soon as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panels to porch.
- 2.26m x 0.86m (7' 5" x 2' 10")
(At widest points). Storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Part glazed door to lounge.
- 5.84m x 4.04m (19' 2" x 13' 3")
Feature granite fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove. Single radiator. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage. French doors to kitchen/diner.
- 5.84m x 2.95m (19' 2" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units in Walnut finish with granite effect worktops. Breakfast bar. 1 1/2 Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob & extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher. American style fridge freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator. French doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.37m x 2.74m (14' 4" x 9' 9")
Wood flooring. Recessed spotlights. Exposed brick wall. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- Spindle banister. Access to roofspace (Slingsby ladder. Floored. Light).
- Modern white suite comprising centre "Whirlpool" bath, WC and wash hand basin. Step in shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. uPVC panelled ceiling. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator. Velux window.
- 6.25m x 2.9m (20' 6" x 9' 6")
Wooden garage with roller door.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio and pathways. uPVC oil tank and oil boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Alanbrooke Crescent sits midway between Stratheden Heights and Cronstown Cottage Park and can be accessed from either Movilla Road or Donaghadee Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.