69 Balfour Street
, BT23 4EE
||69 Balfour Street, Newtownards
- Extended terraced home
- 2 bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Garden to rear in lawn
- Chain free
Grant Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £59,950 for 69 Balfour Street, Newtownards BT23 4EE. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Grant Estate Agents, 7 High Street, Newtownards, Co Down, BT23 4JN on 028 91 828 100 before exchange of contracts.
This attractively priced terraced property offers 2 bedrooms, a lounge, a relatively modern kitchen with dining area and a ground floor bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear with a pleasant garden beyond in lawn.
It is centrally located close to Newtownards town centre.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 0.99m x 0.91m (3' 3" x 3' 0")
- 3.73m x 3.68m (12' 3" x 12' 1")
Double radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.52m x 3.73m (14' 10" x 12' 3")
(L-shaped). Range of white units with granite effect sparkle worktops, stianless steel sink, oven, hob and extractor hood. Tiked floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.62m (12' 3" x 8' 7")
(at widest points) Single panel radiator. Hot-press.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.13m (12' 3" x 7' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- Enclosed yard to rear with uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Garden beyond in lawn with steps and rear pedestrian access.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Balfour Street is located parallel to Talbot Street and Robert Street and is easily accessed via Marquis Street or James Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.