66 East Street
, BT23 7EN
||66 East Street, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Modern tiled shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Small lawn to front and enclosed yard to rear
- Close to Ards town centre
If affordable and value for money are your main concerns at present then 66 East Street could be right up your street.
Benefiting from the added space above the underpass, the property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, 2 with generous built in storage, a fully tiled shower room with double shower cubicle, a lounge (currently being redecorated) and a kitchen with casual dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a small lawn to the front with picket fencing and an enclosed yard to the rear with access via the underpass. To the rear is a brick shed and matching boiler house.
A first home or a buy to let investment internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door iwth matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- 4.09m x 2.82m (13' 5" x 9' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Tiled hearth with mock fireplace. Double radiator.
- 4.7m x 3.05m (15' 5" x 10' 3")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in beech effect finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- Hot press. Access to roof space.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Twin double wardrobes. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.12m (12' 2" x 10' 3")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.79m (9' 3" x 9' 2")
At widest points. Single radiator.
- Small lawn to front with paved footpath. Access to rear yard via underpass.
Enclosed rear yard with brick shed and boiler house (Light and power). uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located just before the East Street/Victoria Avenue junction before Homegrown when driving out of town.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.