66 Copeland Crescent
, BT23 5HZ
||66 Copeland Crescent, Comber
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with oak units
- Tiled shower room
- uPVC double glazing - Electric heating
- Gardens to front and rear with tarmac driveway
This semi detached home offers the opportunity to buy at a discounted price, compared to other properties in the area, and add value through modernisation and redecoration.
The property has been in the same ownership from new and offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a fully tiled shower room with corner shower cubicle and Triton electric shower. The lounge has been recently redecorated and includes a feature fireplace whilst the kitchen/diner is well proportioned and equipped with a wide range of units in oak finish with breakfast bar and built in oven & hob. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and electric storage heaters, which would benefit from upgrading to a full central heating system with oil or gas available in the area. Externally the property enjoys a pleasant front garden in lawn with mature shrubs and tarmac driveway whilst to the rear is a fully enclosed garden in lawn with raised patio area.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- 4.32m x 3.28m (14' 2" x 10' 9")
Wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace, electric storage heater.
- 5.21m x 2.92m (17' 1" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with roll edge worktops, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, under stairs cupboard. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to large fully floored roofspace, storage heater.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suit comprising WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
(at widest points). Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.05m (10' 7" x 10' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
(at widest points). Tile effect laminate floor, built in storage cupboard.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs and tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with raised patio area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Comber town centre towards the Newtownards Road turn left into Copeland Crescent and follow the road around to the right where number 66 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.