65 Sunningdale Park
, BT20 4UU
||65 Sunningdale Park, Bangor
- First floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Private garage
- Economy 7 heating
- Fantastic location
"Downsizing or retiring and looking for a manageable home? This apartment in a desirable and quiet location could be exactly what you're looking for!"
This first floor apartment offers a good sized lounge/dining room with separate kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with large cubicle shower. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and electric storage heaters. Externally there is parking to front and your own private garage for extra storage, a workshop or whatever you choose.
Located close to Bloomfields shopping centre, Bangor town centre and all major commuter routes to Belfast and beyond.
- Smoke alarm, radiatior, hotpress and storage cupboard access.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.12m x 4.17m (20' 1" x 13' 8")
At widest points. Radiator (x2), T.V point and cornice ceiling.
- 3.2m x 2.26m (10' 6" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with half bowl and mixer taps. Free-standing oven and hob. Integrated extractor fan. Space for washing machine. Tiled walls.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising cubicle shower, wash hand basin and wc. uPVC T&G ceiling, recessed spotlights and extractor fan. Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 3.76m (9' 11" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 3.43m (8' 11" x 11' 3")
At widest points. Built-in storage cupboard.
- Tarmac drive with communal parking and paved area to front. Access to private garage.
- 5.08m x 2.74m (16' 8" x 9' 0")
Up & over door. Light and power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling along the Bloomfield Road passing Lidl on your right, take a right turn into Sunningdale Park. Follow the road round around to the left and towards the bottom of the street you will find an apartment block on your left. Number 65 is located on the first floor.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.