65 South Street
, BT23 4JU
||65 South Street, Newtownards
- Retail/Office premises in busy town location
- Ground and first floors
- Ground floor WC & Kitchenette
- Additional 1st Floor WC
- Enclosed yard to rear
- Parking directly opposite
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Previous planning approval for large 2 storey extension
- Potential SSAS Pension Investment
Having started my own business 20 years ago, few things compare with the excitement of starting out on your own and backing yourself. Renting premises is often the first thought but, after 20 years and an eye watering sum paid in rent with nothing to show for it, wouldn't it be nice to buy your own building and invest in your own future? Alternatively, perhaps you're already a business owner and have a pension scheme which permits investment in commercial property - well 65 South Street could be an ideal long term investment?
The property is located close to the busy South Street, John Street and Court Street junction with parking available directly opposite and close to a busy dental practice, hairdressers, bar/restaurant, solicitors and other retail and fast food outlets.
It is split over two floors offering a ground floor retail area, of approximately 270 sq.ft. with shop window, glazed entrance door and electrically operated roller shutter, whilst the first floor is divided in two with a front room of approximately 136 sq.ft. and a second rear room of approximately 70 sq. ft. plus WC and store room.
Total square footage is approximately 600 sq.ft.
To the rear of the ground floor is a small hallway, storage area and a kitchenette with stainless steel sink and separate WC. Outside is a generous enclosed yard.
Planning approval was previously granted under ref number X/2013/0403/F, now lapsed, for a 2 storey rear extension which would approximately double the square footage of the property.
NAV - £4,000
Estimated rental - £450-£550 per month.
- Entrance ()
- Electrically operated roller security shutter.
- Ground Floor (6.4m x 3.91m)
- (At widest points). Glazed door and shop front window. Wood effect laminate flooring. Wash hand basin. Separate glazed door to stairs.
- REAR HALLWAY: ()
- Under stairs storage area. Rear door to enclosed yard.
- KITCHENETTE: (2.08m x 1.8m)
- Low level unit with stainless steel sink. Separate WC.
- LANDING: ()
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- ROOM (1): (3.91m x 3.23m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Wash hand basin.
- ROOM (2): (2.87m x 2.26m)
- Store room & WC.
- Outside ()
- Generous enclosed yard to rear. Previous planning approval for 2 storey extension (now lapsed).
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.