64 Ballywalter Road
, BT22 2HS
||64 Ballywalter Road, Millisle
- Semi detached home
- Coastal location with beautiful sea views
- In need of modernisation and upgrading
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with superb sea views
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Generous gardens to front and rear with driveway
"Location, location, location..."
This semi detached home is located on the Irish Sea coast just outside the village of Millisle and enjoys beautiful sea views over the beach towards Scotland.
The property is in need of some TLC and modernisation but offers 2 first floor bedrooms, a quirky "study", a bathroom, a lounge and a kitchen/diner. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating (boiler replaced in last year or so) whilst externally there are generous gardens to front and rear with a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage and a paved patio area.
View with an open mind, let your imagination run, then do your sums and see if this could become your dream home by the sea.
- uPVC double glazed door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 5.28m x 3.66m (17' 4" x 12' 0")
(Plus bay - at widest points). Scrabo stone fireplace with tiled hearth. Wood strip flooring. 2 double radiators. Sea views.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.52m (6' 0" x 5' 0")
Roll edge worktop with under storage. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units in white finish with worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls.Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear patio.
- Spindle banister. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.62m (11' 5" x 8' 7")
(plus bay). Double radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.4m (11' 0" x 11' 2")
(at widest points). Double radiator. Hotpress.
- 1.93m x 1.52m (6' 4" x 5' 8")
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- 9.8m x 2.77m (32' 2" x 9' 1")
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway and paved patio area. uPVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Mature hedge and shrubs. Feature wall to front. Sea views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on the Ballywalter Road out of Millisle village close to the main car park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.