63 Victoria Avenue
, BT23 7ED
||63 Victoria Avenue, Newtownards
- Fully modernised terraced home
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- Luxury kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Garden to rear with vehicular access
This charming terraced home has been fully renovated over the last few years to include replastering, phoenix gas, new double glazing, new kitchen and new bathroom and as such would make an ideal starter home or buy to let investment. Uniquely it benefits from a generous rear garden with vehicle access and parking to the rear via a shared lane way (potential for a garage subject to relevant consents).
The property offers a very generous master bedroom plus a standard second bedroom, a modern bathroom, a generous lounge with dining area and a brand new kitchen in shaker style with built in oven, hob and extractor hood. The property has been nicely decorated in neutral tones and with new floor coverings it is ready to move into and enjoy.
Located close to Newtownards town centre with its wide variety of shops, cafés and other amenities internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid missing out.
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.35m (18' 10" x 11' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator x2. T.V point and phone point. Under stair storage.
- 2.97m x 1.96m (9' 9" x 6' 5")
Range of high and low level units with wood block effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Double cupboard containing gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.9m x 4.57m (9' 6" x 15' 0")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.92m (9' 2" x 9' 7")
Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with shower and glass screen. W.C and wash hand basin with walnut storage unit. Part paneled and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator, extractor fan and recessed spotlights.
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with paved patio area. Available space to park at the rear to the property with access via rear laneway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Victoria Avenue runs from Frances Street to North Road past the South Eastern Regional College Ards Campus.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.