63 The Tides
, BT22 1SE
||63 The Tides, Portavogie
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace & real wood flooring
- Kitchen with dining/living area
- Luxury tiled bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
As one of the original phases of The Tides development this semi detached home offers a chalet style design and enjoys easy access onto New Road. It has been presented to an excellent standard throughout by its sole owner and would make an excellent first time buy or family home.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a generous master suite with fully tiled ensuite shower room and a third bedroom with built in storage cupboard, a lounge, with real wood flooring and feature fireplace, and a generous kitchen with open plan dining/sitting area with patio doors to the rear garden. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens to both front and enclosed to rear, in lawn, with mature hedges and fencing and a generous tarmac driveway with ample parking space.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent by calling 028 91 828 100.
- Covered porch, uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring, access to first floor landing, phone point, smoke alarm, double radiator.
- 4.39m x 3.96m (14' 5" x 13' 0")
Real wood flooring, feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, TV Point, double radiator.
- 6.45m x 3.38m (21' 2" x 11' 1")
Range of high and low level units in beach finish with breakfast bar and granite effect roll edge worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled floor and walls, wood effect laminate flooring (in dining area), patio doors to rear garden, side door to driveway. Two double radiators.
- White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to roof space, smoke alarm.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.21m x 3.3m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor and splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- White suite comprising panel bath with centre tap, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
Double radiator, sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.01m (10' 11" x 6' 7")
Plus built in storage cupboard. Velux window. Double radiator.
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear laid in lawn with mature shrubs, wooden fencing and generous tarmac driveway. uPVC oil tank - boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From New Road turn into The Tides development and take the first left to where number 63 is located on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.