62 Brentwood Way
, BT23 8RY
||62 Brentwood Way, Newtownards
- Nicely presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating system
- Gardens to front & rear
- Tarmac driveway
This semi detached home has been lovingly presented by its current owners and is set in an area which is popular amongst first time buyers and downsizers alike so we would expect interest to be strong.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom, a lounge and a modern fitted kitchen with dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens to the front in lawn with tarmac driveway and an enclosed rear garden with raised patio area.
The property is located close to excellent local schools, local shops and main commuter routes to Bangor, Belfast and beyond. Internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- 4.7m x 4.04m (15' 5" x 13' 3")
At widest points. Feature wall-mounted electric fire and wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm and under stair storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 5.08m (9' 5" x 16' 8")
Range of high and low level units in an oak effect finish with marble effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Roofspace access and smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising "P-bath" with electric Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.72m (15' 6" x 8' 11")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiators. Built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 3.15m (9' 5" x 10' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.29m (12' 3" x 7' 6")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- Tarmac drive and lawned area to front. Enclosed rear with raised decking and paved patio area. Oil tank and boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Brentwood way runs between Donaghadee Road and Movilla Road and can be easily accessed from either end.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.