62 Beechwood Avenue
, BT20 3JB
||62 Beechwood Avenue, Bangor
- Nicely presented mid terrace home
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Modern, recently fitted shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating (recently installed)
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Gardens to front & rear in low maintenance patio & decking
- Close to Bangor town centre
"An affordable first home or a buy to let investment property..."
This mid terraced home has being undergoing some modernisation in recent times including Phoenix gas central heating and a brand new shower room. In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias, oak internal doors to the first floor bedrooms and modern white doors to the shower room and rear storage cupboard. Attractive laminate flooring provides a pleasant backdrop throughout most of the remainder of the property. Buyers may focus on the kitchen as one area where they could place their own stamp in due course.
Externally there is a pleasant paved garden to the front with mature hedge and shrubs and a pleasant garden to the rear with timber decking, wooden shed (12ft x 10ft) and mature trees. Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.27m x 2.77m (14' 0" x 9' 11")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.91m x 2.72m (12' 10" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level units in beech effect finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Single radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Storage cupboard. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Walk in double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tile effect uPVC wall panelling. Double radiator.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.91m (14' 0" x 12' 10")
(at widest points) Built in storage cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.74m (12' 10" x 9' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Paved garden to front with mature hedge and shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear with timber decking. Wooden shed (12ft x 10ft).
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Church Street in Bangor turn onto Beechwood Avenue as it meets Clandeboye Road and number 62 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.