6 Priory Close
, BT23 8YW
||6 Priory Close, Newtownards
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining/conservatory
- Family bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC fascias and double glazing throughout
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front & rear
- Generous tarmac driveway
Ideally located in this popular area of Newtownards this semi detached home is beautifully presented and is ready for somebody to move in and enjoy their new home. Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac the property offers 3 bedrooms, tiled family bathroom, a lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen/dining area which is open plan to the conservatory and offers access to the enclosed rear lawn garden with decking area. To the front of the property there is a lawn garden and tarmac driveway with ample parking for multiple cars. This home boasts uPVC double glazing and extra insulation in both the roofspace and the walls whilst benefiting from oil fired central heating. Viewings strictly by appointment only so contact us on 02891828100 and get booked in to avoid disappointment.
- Double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring, Single radiator, Phone & internet points, Smoke alarm, Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.89m x 4.37m (12' 9" x 14' 4")
Multi-fuel stove with back boiler (linked to the radiators). Wood effect laminate flooring, bay window and T.V. point. Double panel radiator. French doors leading to;
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 5.74m (10' 8" x 18' 10")
Range of high & low level units with solid wood worktops, Belfast sink with mixer taps, Plumbed for dishwasher, Glass display unit, Breakfast bar with overhead lighting, Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Integrated extractor hood, Recessed spotlights, Open plan to dining area.
- 3.25m x 3.71m (10' 8" x 12' 2")
Tiled floor. Double panel radiator and wall mounted lights. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace and shelved hotpress.
- White suite comprising wc, wash hand basin & bath with hand shower & mixer taps, Single radiator, PVC T&G ceiling with recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.62m x 4.39m (8' 7" x 14' 5")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 3.05m (9' 11" x 10' 0")
At widest points. Velux window and single panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars and lawn garden, brick paved steps to front door. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with decking area. PVC oil tank located to the rear of the garage.
- 6.91m x 3.45m (22' 8" x 11' 4")
Roller door, oil boiler, light & power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Ards (on Movilla Road) turn left into Abbeydale Avenue, 1st right into Priory Road, Left into Priory Avenue and then left again into Priory Close with No 6 located on the left hand side of the cul-de-sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.