6 Princetoon Avenue
, BT22 1FE
||6 Princetoon Avenue, Portavogie
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Kitchen with dining area
- Modern bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with paved patio
This modern semi detached home represents excellent value for money to the discerning buyer, especially first time buyers, particularly as it includes a detached garage.
It offers 3 bedrooms including a master with ensuite shower room, a modern family bathroom, a ground floor cloakroom, a bright lounge and a kitchen with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a garden to the front in lawn with a paved garden to the rear and gravel driveway leading to the detached garage.
There is little to do here but move in and enjoy your new home so viewings are invited and can be arranged by contacting Grant Estate Agents on 028 91 828 100.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm. Internet point.
- 4.37m x 3.71m (14' 4" x 12' 2")
Feature wall-mounted electric fire. Wood flooring and double panel radiator (x2).
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 6.07m (10' 8" x 19' 11")
Range of high and low units with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl. Double panel radiator (x2) and part tiled walls. Patio doors to rear.
- Single panel radiator. Alarm system keypad.
- Access to hotpress and roofspace. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.38m (16' 8" x 11' 1")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Access to en-suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.59m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.59m (10' 11" x 8' 6")
At widest points. Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with over head shower. Fully tiled suite. Double panel radiator.
- Gravel driveway with small lawned area to front. Enclosed paved rear with oil tank and boiler. Garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Road Portavogie turn into the Princetoon development to where number 6 Princetoon Avenue is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.