6 Cayman Drive
, BT19 6XQ
||6 Cayman Drive, Bangor
- Charming townhouse
- 1 bedroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Economy 7 heating
- Garden to rear with paved patio
- Pebbled parking area to front
- Excellent starter home
"Maybe you're ready to leave home for the first time or perhaps you just don't need a large property - either way take a closer look at 6 Cayman Drive, Bangor".
This charming home has been lovingly presented by its present owners and would make a very pleasant place to live. It offers a lounge with stairs to the first floor "mezzanine" bedroom and bathroom, with a modern kitchen/diner to the rear - everything you need and nothing you don't. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and electric storage heaters. Externally there are patio doors from the kitchen/diner to the rear enclosed garden with paved patio and direct pedestrian access to Balloo Road, whilst to the front is a pebbled driveway with ample parking for several cars.
Located close to Bloomfields shopping centre, Bangor town centre and all major commuter routes to Belfast and beyond, the property offers much more than a similarly priced apartment. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- 3.53m x 4.24m (11' 7" x 13' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring and smoke alarm. T.V and internet points. Access to understair storage. Stairs to first floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.49m x 4.24m (8' 2" x 13' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with rolledge worktops and tiled upstands. Stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Patio doors to rear.
- Hotpress and roofspace access.
- White suite comprising bath with shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.41m (11' 5" x 7' 11")
Smoke alarm. Mezzanine overlooking ground floor lounge.
- Pebbled drive to front. Enclosed paved rear with pebbled areas.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Cayman Drive is located just off Balloo Road close to Gransha Road. Upon turning into Cayman Drive from Balloo Road turn immediately right to where number 6 is located.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.