6 Cardy Close
, BT19 1AT
||6 Cardy Close, Bangor
- Beautifully modernised semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with patio doors to rear garden
- Modern bathroom
- Newly fitted modern kitchen
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Attached garage
- Gardens to front & rear with driveway
This semi detached home shows what is possible with some thought, vision and a modest budget. Beautifully transformed throughout the property is probably better now than when it was built. Re-plumbed, largely replastered, new kitchen, new bathroom, new Phoenix gas central heating - new build without the premium price tag and ready for its lucky new owner.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a modern partially tiled bathroom, a modern fitted kitchen, which is bang on trend, and a spacious lounge/diner with patio doors to the rear garden. It benefits from an attached garage, uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is a driveway to the front with pebbled garden and dwarf wall whilst the rear garden is laid in lawn with paved patio and enclosed by fencing.
Internal viewing is highly recommended so get your finances in order, book a viewing and make a firm offer in order to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. Smoke alarm.
- 6.22m x 3.51m (20' 5" x 11' 6")
(At widest points - reduces to 7ft 6in at patio doors). Patio doors to rear garden. Recessed spotlights. Twin double radiators.
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10' 3" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units in Navy finish with light granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Feature wall radiator. Twin pull out larder racks. Recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, with thermostatic rain shower above and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.62m (13' 6" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.03m (12' 3" x 6' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 1.85m (10' 5" x 6' 1")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 7.98m x 2.49m (26' 2" x 8' 2")
Roller door, Light and power points. Gas boiler. uPVC double glazed window and door to rear.
- Driveway to front with dwarf wall and pebbled garden. Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and enclosed by fencing.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Rathgael Road turn onto Clandeboye Road then left into Clandeboye Way. At the T junction turn right onto Loverock Way then 4th left into Cardy Close to where number 6 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.