6 Ballybarnes Meadow
, BT23 4GZ
||6 Ballybarnes Meadow, Newtownards
- Modern, semi detached family home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area & utility room
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Detached garage & brick paved driveway
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear
- Semi rural setting convenient to Belfast
This semi detached family home is set in one of Newtownards most sought after residential locations combining a semi rural setting with ease of access for commuters to Belfast or beyond.
The property is of a pleasing modern design and offers 3 bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room and all with 9ft 9 ceilings, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, a family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom and a kitchen with dining area and utility room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there is a detached garage, brick paved driveway and gardens to both front and rear in lawn with paved patio and mature shrubs.
The location is perfect, right on the fringes of the city, and the garage has already been partly converted to provide a home office, for those with the option to work from home, so whether you're commuting to the city or working from home you can enjoy a great family home in a quiet cul de sac location, surrounded by countryside, but "nip into Belfast" when the need arises.
(NB - The staining to the front and rear exterior render is being treated with herbicide over the next week or two, which has been proven to clean the render effectively).
- Twin wood framed double glazed doors to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Double radiator.
- 5.38m x 3.76m (17' 8" x 12' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with mock stove. Double radiator.
- 5.38m x 3.76m (17' 8" x 12' 4")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with roll edge worktops and breakfast bar. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.55m (6' 9" x 5' 1")
Range of low level units. Stainless steel sink. Double radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Spindle balustrade. Storage cupboard on half landing. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.53m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Step in double shower. White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.02m (12' 4" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 2.26m (12' 4" x 7' 5")
- 6.3m x 3.m (20' 8" x 9' 10")
Roller door. Currently sub divided to provide office/play room of 14ft 8 X 9ft 10. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Light and power points. Pedestrian door access.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Brick paved driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio and mature trees and shrubs. Tap and light.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along the Old Belfast Road past "The Duck Pond" and through Bradshaws Brae Ballybarnes Meadow is located on the left just before the junction for Holywood Road and Belfast.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.